All watches are warranted by Iris for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In case of replacement, Iris cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, you will be able to choose a watch of equal value. The warranty for the replacement watch ends one year from the date the replacement watch is received.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any defects in materials and workmanship of battery, crystal, case, strap or bracelet
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
- To use the warranty email us with the problem you are having and you will be instructed where to send the watch for replacement or repair. There will be a $6.00 processing fee for the replacement watch.